Saturday, April 16, 2011

Times two. Another trip to the hospital.

Warning: don't anger other drivers. They may try to kill you.

Generally I would consider myself to be a good driver. Since my hand has been healing fine, I've been using my motorcycle to get around. I was enjoying my afternoon ride. Just me, my black leather, the bike and the breeze. I could hear my favorite classic rock playing in my head so naturally I had to soak it in and do a few fist pumps. Forgetting that my hand isn't functioning properly, I may or may not have accidently angered some people with a vulgar sign. I promise this was not my intention. This guy got mad and cut me off. So I swerve to the right and lose control of my bike. There goes my leg. First the hand now the leg.

I'm worried about the amount of work I'm missing and my car and health insurance is not going to be able to cover everything... hmmm...I wonder how my other insurance coverage would help?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stan. We're sorry about your situation. While you may not be able to get to work, your Accident Insurance will help you take care of medical and and out-of-pocket expenses. We will send you cash benefits directly to you so you can take care of any expenses you need to take care of. We look forward to your fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete