Saturday, April 16, 2011

The crash

Today started out like a normal day. I managed to barely get the kids to school on time. Thankfully they weren't with me when the unfortunate event happened. Some of you may have already heard that I was recently t-boned on my way to work. Unfortunately someone thought it would be smart to text and drive. My oldest daughter is in the process of getting her drivers license. I'm always teaching her to not text and drive. I hope something good comes out of this experience - a lesson for her to not text and drive. 


The good news is that while my car is totaled, I am doing fine. I've broken my hand but it shouldn't get in the way too much. I'm taking the next couple days to recover but should be back on track soon. Hopefully our car insurance will cover everything. 



1 comment:

  1. We're sorry to hear about your accident. We hope you have a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete