Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gratitude

At first when I called the insurance company about my surgery they told me they couldn't do anything. I thought my coverage through work was pretty good, but I guess now that I'm in a soft of limbo (not being able to be there) - we've ran into some problems. But... things started looking up.

Thankfully my whole family has been a huge help through all this. My wife has been able to pick up some extra shifts as I've been trying to get myself back together again.

Big plus. I found out my supplemental insurance will help take care of my surgery but they're also helping us financially while get better. Hopefully I'll be back on my feet (and hands) again so I don't have to worry about these things.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad things are working out for you. We hope you don't have any more problems and have a quick and healthy recovery. We are here for you if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete